Thursday, April 15, 2010

Long time...

So it has been a while since I have been on here doing much of anything. 
I had a tooth pulled and I got this wonderful thing called dry socket and it was TERRIBLE. 
So i have been pretty much just relaxing. 


Also i just started classes and I have 4 classes and papers for every class every week. *sigh*
But I am loving my new major. 


This Saturday I am singing at the American Cancer Society Relay for Life and I am so honored to be a part of that. It is something very close to my heart, considering I lost my grandmother to cancer 3 1/2 years ago. I will be singing 5 songs. Sheesh. 


So I have been spending time perfecting the songs and learning the words and all that fun stuff. 


I am sure I can post some videos on here after. :)


Hope to be back to everything soon. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment