Monday, November 30, 2009

The Beginning

So this started as a funny site where We come to post funny stories without the expletives... and it is still that. But at the same time, this is my life. 
I have become obsessed with the quote "So the Lion fell in love with the Lamb"... Yes I am a Twilight fan... but it seems to fit me perfectly. 
He is my Lion and I am the Lamb. I feel like one of those girls with a fairytale romance. 
But enough of that. That is just to explain that things have not changed. 


This morning my son wakes up sick. So he comes in and lays with mommy because that's what I am here for... 
Next thing I know I smell this funny smell and all of a sudden it is VERY warm... "What the BLANK!"
So he comes into my bed and decides he will pee in my bed.... you know. the kind of bed that you can't really clean pee out of. . . It is a latex bed, like a Tempurpedic but better, in my opinion. 
So of course we have to do the potty thing and get him cleaned up then worry about my bed. 
Bad thing is... It is on my Boyfriends side of the bed... Oopsie! 
So yes it was another one of those "What the BLANK moments.". 


Oh The Joy! :)

1 comment:

  1. could you suck out the pee with one of those carpet cleaners? like a rug doctor?! They can clean couches that way :)

    ReplyDelete