Monday, November 30, 2009

So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb

Here is how it happened...
I met my boyfriend Jacob over 6 months ago. He lived in the apartment above me. I had seen him a few times, thought he was cute but didn't really say anything. One day I asked who his room mate was and told her she should  introduce us. So A few days go by and it is his birthday. So I sort of invited myself over. That's how the whirlwind romance began.


After that we spent almost every day together. He went to art show's for my son and played with my son at the Fun Factory and took me out to dinner. . Soon after that we moved in together into a new apt.
It moved fast but it was so worth it.


He is my other half. What makes me whole.
Yes we fight, we argue and bicker. But we also laugh and Love.
He brings me flowers home. He let's me stay at home with my son. He works hard for me and for my family.
It is so nice when you can find the one that is meant for you.
I spent so long trying to make things work with the wrong guy and finally found the right guy to make it work with. And it is such a nice feeling.


I think of how lonely I was a year ago and how I thought I would never find someone to love me and my son and now I realize how wrong I was, and for the first time I love being wrong. I realized finally it was possible... it is possible to find love at even the darkest times.


I love the fact that he could prove me wrong. He proved to me that not all men are the same.
Love is such a nice feeling.
To love and be loved.





And yes I know I changed it up a little bit... Don't worry I will get back to work again soon. Sometimes though, you have to switch it up.... and understand where the funny stories really come from. . . And this is how they begin.... 
Love, Happiness, Childbirth, Parenthood, and Family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment