Saturday, December 5, 2009

Addictions, habits, and obsessions.

Ever realize you have an addiction to something... just an everyday way of life.... maybe a habit... 


Things such as making a pot of coffee first thing in the morning, knowing you will only drink 3 cups, or checking your email as soon as you walk within 10 feet of the computer, or something as simple as running to the bathroom first thing in the morning before your significant other gets in there... 


Well I have come to realize my new addiction, habit, whatever you want to call it is Bones... Not like that you blanking sickos! Bones, the TV show... I got my boyfriend addicted to this habit also. He wants to get off work early to come home and watch Bones. I bought him Season 4 for Christmas but gave it to him early so we could watch it together. Then we got Season 3 to watch, another supposed Christmas present. Then he went out and bought Season 1 and now I guess the next move will be 2... 


But this is our habit. Every night no matter how late he comes home, we watch Bones. It is a nice habit though because it is kind of our time. I know, cheesy right! 


But hey we all have out own blanking habits and addictions and obsessions.... some are worse than others. Some are drugs or alcohol... Ours is the television show Bones ;-)



Yay Bones!!!!


And of course blogging is my new obsession....




Have a wonderful evening!!

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are obsessed with The Office! We just can't stop watching all the seasons on netflix!

    ReplyDelete