Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas is so near....

So it seems lately there are only a few things that I have been doing. One would be school. Final week for this quarter so I have been trying to get everything done. 
Second would be Christmas, Christmas and Christmas. I have been finding last minute gifts and buying and wrapping and laddy da! I love the spirit of Christmas but hate the money aspect of it. Now I know why my mom used to buy gifts in July... But I could never keep my gifts a secret long enough... 
And then lately it seems my son has been sick or in  bad mood. Gotta love 3 year olds. 
So needless to say, it has been hectic here. 
But I did get great gifts for my son and my boyfriend and maybe I will get myself one now :)
Time to finish the school work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment