Thursday, March 18, 2010

From A-Z about me.

A. AGE: 22... Still young but since having a baby it is crazy to me...

B. BED SIZE: California King! Love it, couldn't live without it.

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Dishes...

D. DOG'S NAME: No puppies... I do have a son whose name is Tristan... He is 3 years old and the light of my life.

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Shower or if I did the night before, wash my face...

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Soft Pink and brown. (polka dots are the fave:))

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver or white gold...  Although make up I would prefer gold :)

H. HEIGHT: 5'5".

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: no instruments, just my voice. I would love to learn guitar and piano so I could write my own songs.

J. JOB TITLE: Stay at home mother, student.

K. KIDS: Just my 3 year old son.

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Apartment with my son and boyfriend.

M. MOM'S NAME: Linda (biological), Brenda (adoptive)

N. NICKNAME: Niki or mommy...

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: When I had my son. . .

P. PET PEEVE:  People who start unnecessary drama. I am a grown woman and I do not want to deal with childish drama. Girls who should be acting like women acting like spoiled brats...

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: Ooooh right off the top of my head would have to be "You had me at hello"...

 It is just truly how I feel about my boyfriend... we have been together for a year and it just feels wonderful every single day...

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty

S. SIBLINGS: One half sister, adoptive sister and brohter"

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: When my son walks in my room and asks for gummies or juice.

U. UNDERWEAR: Well I am about to go to sleep and have PJ's on.... so none. Sorry... TMI

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Spinach... not a big fan.

W. There was no w on here... and I can;t think of something to add in here...

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Knee. stomach. ankle, elbow... I used to get hurt a lot... as a kid. Hee hee.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Chicken Broccoli braid. Amazing. And I can make a mean pot roast. Hee hee

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I feel terrible for the animals in the zoo... But I love White Tigers.

We recently went to a zoo and found out that all of the animals there were animals that had been hurt in the wild and they were rescued.  So that was good to know they weren't just captured for attention... But it is a little sad, we use these poor wounded, some once wounded, animals for entertainment and profit. 


I do love aquariums and sorry I just love them. Seeing the sharks and the different kinds of animals... Seals, otters even stingray. 


Ok it is really time for bed now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment