Friday, March 26, 2010

New Candles

So I have been working on a couple of projects... One of them is of course candles.
Today I worked on a few so i will put the pictures up...

Here are 2 mosaic candles i have done (yet to be grouted)
I thought about doing white grouting but then I didn't want to mess up the white pieces in the tiles...


Here they are finished...





I think they turned out really good. Love it. 
Up for sale... :)



Rainbow colored candles I made for a friend...



Here they are finished... 
I didnt let them set long enough before moving them so it caused some of the colors to run together and i tried moving wax from one candle to the other which I will never do again :)
Learning along the way. 


Oh well... For a newbie I think I am doing pretty well... 

Already have 3 orders :)

Great Christmas presents.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment